Customer Service and Professional Sales Skills Training (Certification Course)
This Training Qualifies for Funding through the Canada Alberta Job Grant
Know your team can better serve customers and have the capacity to sell more? This is the Sales Training you have been looking for!
We know there is a delicate balance between focusing on achieving sales targets and providing excellent customer service.
- The simple 5-Step Sales Process that instills the confidence and focus your team needs to become successful retail sales professionals.
- Easy to use selling strategies that work to increase customer satisfaction and in store sales.
- Strategies to adapt selling style to different personality styles.
- Step-by-step sales model that can be used effectively in any sales situation.
- Confidently lead customers through the buying experience.
Call 780-608-7159 to Register
Designed to Certify Individuals in Customer Service & Professional Sales
Game Changing Customer Service Training To Keep You Competitive in Any Economy
$1,495/ per person
Call Tricia @ 780-608-7159 to find out how to apply for Grant Funding
5 Modules | 21 – 25 Hours of Training & Exercises | Certificate Upon Completion
Customer Service & Professional Sales Training Course Outline
Step 1: Consumer Behavior Has Changed
- The Economy
- Understanding the ‘New Generation’
- How The Internet Has Influenced How Consumers ‘Shop Around’
- The Evolution of Marketing in Professional Services
Step 2: Exceptional Patient Service
- Exactly What Is Exceptional Patient Service?
- Defining Your Exceptional
- The Why Factor
- Empathy & Efficiency
- How to Conduct a Patient Service Audit or a Client Services Audit
Step 3: Mastering First Impressions & Phone Calls
- Customer Service Grows Your Business
- The 5 Types of Calls
- Booking the Appointment
- Rescheduling Missed Appointments
- How to Get More Phone Calls
Step 4 : Knowing What Your Patient / Client Want From You
- What Patients Expect
- 3 Types of Patient Experiences
- Knowing Your Patient
- Bonus: What Keeps you Motivated
Step 5 : Helping Them Make The Decision To Pick You
- You Are The Right Choice
- What Are They Really Looking For?
- Everyone Has Options
- You Have the Solution
- Ask for the Sale
- After Sales & Follow-up
BONUS #1 Coaching Assessment Form
BONUS #2 Social Media Best Practices for Employees
BONUS #3 Personality Types Self-Assessment & Motivational Mapping
BONUS #4 Complimentary Business Website Audit