Here is our step-by-step guide on How to Create a Website
Choose a website building platform or Template
Three of the most popular site building platforms in 2016:
It is beginner-friendly and Search Engines LOVE it!
If you have chosen to build your website via WordPress, this guide will show you the easiest way to create a site. You don’t need to download anything right now. Proceed to Step #2
Choose a Domain Name & Web Hosting
A web address (like mysite.com). Acts much like a house address allowing people to find your site.
How to choose your domain name:
- Is it memorable?
- Is it brandable?
- Does it include your most relevant keywords?
- Be creative with domain extensions while .com, .org and .net are commonly used they range from .agency to .pizza
The service that connects your site to the internet.
Secure your domain name. You can purchase more than one and have them all point to the same website. If you name is available, buy it. If you company name is available, buy it. If your keywords are available, buy them.
You don’t need Web Hosting until the site is built, so we can wait on that for now.
Create your WordPress Website
The five steps to install WordPress…
- Download the latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org.
- Upload those files to your web server, using FTP.
- Create a MySQL database and user for WordPress.
- Configure WordPress to connect to the newly-created database.
- Complete the installation and setup your new website!
Customize Your Site:
- Choose a Template
- Customize the Template
- Add your content.
- Host the website.
Skip the 5 steps to install WordPress and Jump right to choosing a Template
1) Choose a Template
2) Send us your Content, Colors & Logo
3) See Your Site in 3 Days.