“I love filling out forms.” Said no one ~ ever!
If you have a lead magnet that is working on your website, you will love that Facebook is now making it easier than ever to use its site to generate leads for your Campaigns. Use Lead Ads for:
- your newsletter or information sign-ups;
- inquiry or interest forms for education, financial, or professional services;
- deals, coupons, and offers for retail or eCommerce businesses;
- product demos, test drives, and sample requests.
Lead ads make the mobile signup process easier by automatically populating contact information that people have given Facebook, like email addresses. Like our other ad formats, Facebook has built this ad type with privacy in mind. People can edit their contact information, and information isn’t sent to the business until a person clicks the “submit” button. Advertisers may only use this information in accordance with their privacy policies, which Facebook will make available in the lead ad before people click submit. Advertisers are also restricted from re-selling lead information to third parties.
3. Create your Ad —
4. Build Your Lead Form:
5. Retrieve your leads
To download leads from your Page:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page
- Click Lead Ads Forms (only visible once you’ve created a lead ads campaign)
- Within the Forms Library, select a form and click Download to export the leads in a CSV format
Keep in mind only Page admins have access to lead information.