A Brand is so much MORE than a LOGO or Tagline.
Yes, a brand is the idea or image of a specific product or service that consumers connect with, by identifying the name, logo, slogan or design of a company who owns the idea or image. Branding however is not just about getting your target market to choose you over the competition, but is about getting your prospects to see you as the ONLY one that provides a solution to their problem.
When considering your brand and the act of branding one needs to consider the following:
- Deliver a clear message.
- Does it connect your audience emotionally
- Will it help motivate your buyer to spend money?
- Will it assist in creating user loyalty?
Creating a brand does not happen overnight. It takes time, effort, and consistency with your marketing strategy to ensure that you create brand awareness.
Other factors to consider are:
- How will you measure if your efforts are working? ie. It can be difficult to measure a “feeling”.
- Is the emotional connection consistent through out every facet of your business? From your logo and font to your customer service experience to the colors you choose; all of this is part of your Brand.
- Does your marketing strategy enhance your Brand? If you are not strategic in your marketing chances are your efforts are hindering your Brand rather than helping your Brand.
Tricia and I would love to hear from you about what strategies you are using to promote your Brand.
If you need help with your Marketing Strategy or developing your Brand strategy than call us for a free consultation at 780 679 7275 or email at email@example.com